Sunday, September 18

A little under the weather.

I woke up today with a horrible cold. I can't breathe, and I keep coughing. I decided just to stay in my bed all day. I was laying there wishing Elizabeth could be here to take care of me when one of the older girls came in to check on me. She noticed I wasn't at breakfast, and when Mary told her I was sick she decided to see what she could do. She brought me some toast and bacon from breakfast, which I was very thankful for. She also offered me some Pepper-up potion, she said it would make me feel better. I took some and I could breathe instantly, I was amazed. She told me to still take it easy, plenty of rest would be good. So I sat in bed curled up with some of my school books just reading. Later in the day a little houseelf brought me lunch and dinner. (House elves are little creatures who help out in Wizarding homes.) I hope I feel better tomorrow and can go to class, I'd hate to miss school!

No comments:

Post a Comment