Wednesday, December 7

Potions Tutor- Part Two!

I met with Selene, my tutor, for the first time yesterday. We met in an empty classroom, Professor Slughorn recommended one that we wouldn’t be disturbed in. Selene decided that we’d start back in the beginning of the potion book with the easiest ones, and work our way along as I mastered each one. So I worked on a Cure for Boils yesterday, and I remember it was really difficult in class, so I was a little worried, but it was actually pretty easy, I was fairly surprised. I must have gotten better already and not known! She then helped me make an Awakening Potion, and that one was a little more difficult, but I got through it. She said next time we’d do the Awakening Potion again, and if it felt good we’d move on. She recommended that I go through the instructions for the different potions and try and memorize as many of the instructions as possible, so I don’t have to refer to my book as much while I’m brewing. I definitely need to find some flash cards I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment